I ran out of space on my other blog so I chose the route of a new blog. You can find a link to the older one under "Sites to See". Enjoy!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Bridal Shower for Heidi

My mom and I threw Heidi a bridal shower and had so much fun doing it!  It's possible we embarrassed ourselves a bit, but it was all for the cause!  Our goal in planning was for Heidi to have fun and know she's loved.  You can tell by her face in the pictures that we succeeded!!!
 My surprised and super cute sis upon arrival:)
   Her souvenir for the night.
 The entertainment, to get the party started, announced by none other than my good friend "Ginger G".  Sarah you are awesome!
 Singing and dancing fools!







Games
Heidi is one of the most competitive people I know so my idea with this game was to have a variety of competitions with Heidi competing in every one.  The crowd was the judge and the winners were entered into a prize drawing. It wasn't your typical bridal shower, which is why it was so much fun!
 PICTIONARY
TP WEDDING DRESS


PROPOSAL 
 "....I love your boa.  It brings out your eyes...."  Hahaha!  Kelli nobody could refuse that proposal!

DANCE
(ABBA Dancing Queen)

Extras.  I interviewed Danny, quizzing him on Heidi and we compared answers at the shower.  Each time their answers did NOT match, she had to put on a piece of lingerie. 

 Mom put together a slideshow of Heidi and I growing up and she sang to us while it played.  It was sweet.
 Immediately after the shower, was the bachorlette party.








I love my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment