I ran out of space on my other blog so I chose the route of a new blog. You can find a link to the older one under "Sites to See". Enjoy!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sterling's 34th!

As always, pineapple upside down cake.  It's his favorite.  It's fun to celebrate him because he's so great.  By his side is the best place to be.  He is my whole world and around here he's loved an awful lot!  Happy birthday babe!
Cousin Aaron was in town from Hawaii with his band and we got to stop by and say hi before our show.  It was a short visit, but it was still good to see him.
Awaiting Wicked and being super excited about out seats.
Below, Glinda and Elphaba from Wicked.  I took Sterling for his birthday because I love it so much, and now he's a fan too.  After the show we waited outside for a few minutes and got to meet some of the cast.  Here's Glinda, who is AMAZING, with Elphaba, or at least that's what one lady called me.  Hahaha.  She asked me to sign her poster and my face must have said it all because then she asked "Aren't you Elphaba?"  I'm flattered, I guess??  No, but thank you for thinking I look like a green wicked witch!  I should have played it cool and signed Jenny.  It was all very hilarious and it was a great night!  Oh, and paying for fourth row seating, totally worth it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment