I ran out of space on my other blog so I chose the route of a new blog. You can find a link to the older one under "Sites to See". Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Franklin Reunion in August

We had a Franklin side reunion back in August and it was so great to see my aunts and uncles.  I don't have pictures of all of them sadly, but here are some of Aunt Linda and Uncle Jeff, my dad's siblings.  I sure miss them and wish they lived  closer!  








These next scenic pictures are seriously breathtaking.  They were taken by my Uncle Bob while hiking Hurricane Ridge.  What a beautiful world we live in!!!






 Marcus got to go on a special date with Grandpa, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Linda and Uncle Bob, to the zoo one day.  He had a blast!

And what's a date without a little ice cream?




The reunion was really fun.  I got to host my first luau, we played a lot of games, particularly the bean bag toss game, and we all thoroughly enjoyed their company!!  I hope to see them again soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment