I ran out of space on my other blog so I chose the route of a new blog. You can find a link to the older one under "Sites to See". Enjoy!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Our Football Star!

 All my life I've said that my boys would play football.  Who knew that when the time actually came I would be as scared as I was?!  Football is dangerous, which is no surprise but becomes very real when it's your little boy in the danger zone!  I am happy to report that Hayden not only made it safely through his first season, he did AWESOME!  He'd never played before and made so much progress that by the end of the season, they were calling him "the silent work horse"!  He played offensive and defensive line and was the teams most valuable blocker (in my bias opinion of course).  We've never seen him work so hard and we are very proud of him.  What a stud!! 
 








Rain or shine, we were all there cheering Hayden on. 




No comments:

Post a Comment