I ran out of space on my other blog so I chose the route of a new blog. You can find a link to the older one under "Sites to See". Enjoy!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy 9th Anniversary!

We enjoyed the Space Needle so much last year that we decided to go again this year.  It's neat to think we've been married this long.  I'm very blessed to have my best friend as my eternal companion.  He's my inspiration and the reason I do the things I do.  I look forward to our future so much.  If it's anything like our past, I couldn't ask for more.  I love you babe.   Happy anniversary!


Since I'm the one who blogs around here, I'm glad I thought to do this.  Sterling posted a picture and wrote a sweet message on facebook that I'm going to paste below for memory sake...

"9 Years, 6 moves, 5 drives to/from SD, and 4.5 kids later, I still can't help but love this woman more than the day before.  Love, love, love you Babe.  Happy Anniversary!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment