I ran out of space on my other blog so I chose the route of a new blog. You can find a link to the older one under "Sites to See". Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

HUNTER FARMS
It's becoming tradition to go here and it's something the kids and I look forward to each year.  The first two pictures I love because I enjoy watching my boys experience and see things brand new.  I love their expressions, usually confusion, excitement and wonder.  They grow up too fast.









 Noah's face in the next picture cracks me up.  He looks terrified, as if to say, I have to do what?!  He wasn't scared at all but this picture suggests otherwise.






 TRUNK OR TREAT
This picture is hilarious because Luigi's mustache was upside down the whole night!  Hahahaha


















No comments:

Post a Comment