I ran out of space on my other blog so I chose the route of a new blog. You can find a link to the older one under "Sites to See". Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hayden, A Rising Star!

Each month one student from every class is voted as a rising  star, either by fellow classmates or their teacher.  The school sends home a letter, prior to the award being given, inviting parents to come to a surprise assembly where he/she will be recognized for being outstanding.  It was yet another proud moment for me.  I'm grateful for all of my boys and the examples they set for others, including me!
Here is what was said about him (since I can't get my video to upload)..."This is someone who others can count on to do the right thing.  He works hard, participates, and is helpful and friendly along the way.  Way to go, Hayden Place!"

No comments:

Post a Comment