I ran out of space on my other blog so I chose the route of a new blog. You can find a link to the older one under "Sites to See". Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Softball Baby!

I received an invitation this year to play on a co-ed softball team and it was so fun!  My team was great and the best part was getting to play on the same team as Heidi again.  It was just like we were kids again and hats off to her for commuting over an hour ONE way, TWICE a week!  I wouldn't have been able to do it.  Thanks sis!  "I'll remember it always." 
Here are a few pics that were captured over the season.




We were lucky enough to have three super awesome fans there to support us during some games.  My dad's brother, and sister and her husband were in town for a reunion and spent a couple nights watching us play.  I also need to thank my dad, who not only came to EVERY single one of our games, he even went to the one where Heidi and I didn't show up!  We are sooo sorry we forgot to call!!  Anyway, you are awesome and we love you even more for all your support!!
Danny was also a trooper for supporting Heidi throughout this whole season and for stepping out onto the field, despite his hatred for softball, and lending us an extra player when we were short!  Thanks Danny!


No comments:

Post a Comment